Responsibilities and tasks:
1. Complete all sales work in the region according to the regional sales plan;
2. Write the regional sales report and task progress, report to the regional manager, and accompany the leaders to participate in the regional exhibition and sales and Exhibition meetings at all levels;
3. Ensure smooth communication channels with customers, visit customers regularly and deal with customers' suggestions and complaints to the company;
4. Standardize the daily work discipline of regional domestic sales list and maintain good professional standards;
5. Cooperate with the financial department to deal with the sales link management in a timely manner, and recover the payment and urge the payment in a timely manner;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in animal science, animal medicine, food, biology, etc;
2. Proficient in using computer office software;
3. More than 1 year relevant working experience is preferred.